Sunday 9 October 2011

Podcast

House On Fire No.2 by House On Fire on Mixcloud


I originally posted this in March 2010 but since my mini hiatus I haven't done a new one. I thought that it'd be a good idea to put them on mixcloud.com and re-post a couple of the old ones, so here we are! You can listen from this page or follow the link to mixcloud.com and listen from there. I hope you enjoy it...

Here's the tracklisting;

  1. Amsterdam – Scott Walker – 3:04
  2. Ne Me Quitte Pas – Jacques Brel – 3:53
  3. Mother – John Lennon – 5:35
  4. Sallyzimmerman – Lone Pigeon – 2:25
  5. Flocks I – Collections Of Colonies Of Bees – 7:08
  6. Beach Comber – Real Estate – 4:29
  7. Revolution, Pt.1 – Nina Simone – 2:51
  8. I'll Take Her – Eddie Floyd – 2:33
  9. Orange Juice Blues (Blues For Breakfast) – Bob Dylan & The Band – 3:40
  10. Bang – Blur – 3:38

No comments:

Post a Comment